X18i Unigizer Stafix
Buy X18i Unigizer Stafix from Brightsource Kenya.
World’s most powerful battery powered energizer.
Powers up to 270 acres / 110 ha (180 km) of fence wire
18 J maximum output energy (24 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Low energy terminal. Limits energy to below 1.5 J for use around buildings and houses
- Remote capable Using a Stafix fence remote (with remote capable Stafix energizers enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- LCD voltage display. Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions
- Indicator lights (voltage and battery). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Earth monitoring. Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Versatile power options. Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control
- Adjustable output power and pulse speeds.
Includes battery lead and mains power adaptor.