USB 3.0-hdmi white
Buy USB 3.0-hdmi white from Brightsource Ltd, Kenya.
The Cable Matters USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter is an easy way to connect a display with HDMI to a computer with an available USB port. Add a monitor to a computer without HDMI or add an additional display when the other video ports on your computer are occupied.
Mirror or extend the connected monitor for an expanded workspace. Connect up to six total displays, when supported by your video graphics card, with one adapter per display.
- USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter
- HDMI to DVI Adapter (Male to Female)
- User Manual
2K Video & Authentic Audio
– Video resolution up to 2560 x 1440
– Includes HD 1080p and below
– Audio support for 2, 5.1, and 7.1 channels
DisplayLink drivers are available for download from the Cable Matters website.
– Windows: 10/8.1/8/7 (64/32 bit) XP SP2 32 bit
Mirror or Extend Your Laptop
– Connect an LED monitor
– Show a presentation on a projector
– Blu-ray & iTunes playback is NOT supported
Bonus DVI Adapter– Connect a display with DVI
– Supports up to 1920×1200 via DVI
– Video only (no audio)
Lightweight & Portable
– Weighs less than 2 ounces
– Housing LxWxH: 3.3×1.7×0.5 Inches
– 4-inch cable tail