Ubiquiti PBE-5AC-300-ISO 5GHz PowerBeam airMAX AC 300mm
Ubiquiti PBE-5AC-300-ISO 5GHz PowerBeam airMAX AC 300mm 5GHz 22dBi 300mm airMAX Bridge Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) with RF Isolated Reflector.
- The PBE-5AC-300-ISO 5GHz airMAX ac Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector from Ubiquiti Networks is ideal for deployments requiring maximum performance and RF isolation. The PowerBeam ac ISO used as a CPE device for each client in an airMAX PtMP network.
- The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol. Long Distance Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
- Additionally, this airMAX ac Bridge also features Ubiquiti’s own InnerFeed technology which combines the radio and the feedhorn of the antenna for easier installation while eliminating the need for a cable.
- The PowerBeam ac ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560MHz
• Memory: 64MB DDR2, 16MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Supported Voltage Range: 20-26VDC
• Max. Power Consumption: 5.5W
• Gain: 22dBi
• Operating Frequency: 5150-5250 MHz*, 5250-5350 Mhz*, 5470-5725 Mhz*, 5725-5850 Mhz* ( *Some frequencies may require activation; visit: here )
• Wind Loading: 210 N @ 200 km/h (47 lbf @ 125 mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
• LEDs (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
• Channel Sizes: PtP Mode: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz; PtMP Mode: 10/20/30/40MHz
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Operating Temperature -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
• 1 x Reflector
• 1 x Radome
• 1 x Antenna Feed
• 1 x Rear Housing
• 1 x Mounting Bracket
• 1 x Adjustment Bracket
• 1 x Pole Clamp
• 4 x Hex Bolts with Washer Set
• 2 x Flange Nuts
• 2 x Carriage Bolts
• 1 x PoE Adapter (24V, 0.5A)
• 1 x Power Cord
• Quick Start Guide