High Tensile Galvanised Wire 1.6mm 10kg
Buy High Tensile Galvanised Wire 1.6mm 10kg from Brightsource Kenya.
- Galvanised fencing line wire is used to keep galvanised mesh fencing, chainlink fencing and plastic mesh fences taut.
- Manufactured from either hot-dipped galvanised or galvanised high tensile steel wire in diameters from 0.9mm thick up to 5mm thick.
- The steel line wire should be tensioned between the metal or wooden fencing posts using a tensioning tool or ratchet and secured using U-nails or clips.
- Once the wire is under tension, the mesh or chainlink fencing can be clipped using nylon ties or hog-ring clips.
- Using straining line wire ensures that a fence is not only supported vertically by its fencing posts or stakes, but also horizontally by the tensioned line wire.