F22 Terminal ZKTeco
Buy F22 Terminal ZKTeco from Brightsource Kenya.
This is an indoor-rated standalone fingerprint reader with built-in Wi-Fi which can be connected either directly to a door lock or any access control panel via the Wiegand interface.
F22 stores up to 3,000 templates and 30,000 transactions. The data can be backed up to a USB flash drive and can also be transferred to another reader in the absence of computer connectivity. Internal Proximity Card or Mifare Card reader allows dual-factor authentication for access control.
ZKteco F22 Features
- Three different kinds of interface style, including common, matrix, and magic styles
- Reliable, durable, and highly accurate ZK infrared detection fingerprint sensor with version 10.0 fingerprint algorithm
- Less than 1-second user recognition
- Stores 3,000 fingerprint templates and 30,000 transactions
- Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards.
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Wiegand input/output port for connection to third party access control panels
- The built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
- Audio-Visual indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- Tamper switch and alarm contacts
- Special Order with HID or Mifare card modules
ZKteco F22 Specification
|Color||3.5″ TFT LCD display|
|Power Supply||12V DC, 3A|
|Height||5.8″ (183 mm)|
|Width||2.5” (80 mm)|
|Depth||1.3” (42 mm)|
Communication – Wi-Fi
|Operating Temperature||32-113 F (0-45 C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|
|Dimensions||3 1/2” x 9 1/4” x 3 1/2”|
|Weight||3 lbs (48 ozs.)|