Cisco Unified Slimline IP Video Phone (CP-8945-L-K9)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers worldwide. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 integrates video communications into the Cisco Unified IP Phones 8900 Series with a built-in, high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) camera up to 30 frames per second, for both encoding and decoding. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 renders video on its high-resolution, 5-inch diagonal, fully backlit, VGA-quality display.
The phone supports four lines and four context-sensitive soft keys along with a high-definition voice, full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive and more flexible endpoint experience. Fixed keys for hold, transfer, redial, and conference; a tri-color LED line; and feature keys also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 offers greater personalization with two handset style options. In addition, Bluetooth 2.1 support is delivered for additional freedom using headsets, such as the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 supports right-to-left language presentation on its display, addressing the language localization needs of global customers.
The endpoint also comes with an IEEE 10/100/1000 network and PC ports, reducing costs with the ability to consolidate wiring infrastructure at the desktop. With these integrated ports, the multimedia traffic from a co-located PC can be routed through the integrated switch of the phone and then sent back to the closet switch over a single cable-drop.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 supports a deep-sleep option, offering energy savings with reduced power draw during nonbusiness hours. In addition, the phone employs use of both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
Enhance Your Communications by Using Video
Deploy an ideal solution for knowledge workers and managers with the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945. This phone delivers comprehensive multimedia features and capabilities, including real-time video communications and low power consumption.
Advanced Collaboration Capabilities
The advanced collaboration features of this phone are supported by Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Multimedia communications features include:
- Built-in, VGA-quality video camera that supports up to 30 frames per second
- High-resolution 5-inch color display (VGA)
- Multimedia endpoint applications designed with XML to improve business processes and user experiences
- Bluetooth hands-free profile for high-quality communications, such as from the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset
- High-definition voice for clarity
Benefit from Extensive Interaction
Interactive features of this phone include:
- Tricolor programmable line and feature keys and sessioat-a-glance” status for primary and shared lines
- Dedicated fixed keys for commonly used features, including conference, transfer, applications, directories, and messages
- Three-way navigation cluster plus select button to help navigate and select applications
Protect the Environment
This phone includes environmentally friendly features such as:
- Reground and recyclable plastics
- IEEE Power over Ethernet Class 2 rating for low power consumption and increased cost savings
- Deep-sleep power option for reduced power consumption in off-hours