Cisco CISCO881-SEC-K9 881 Advanced IP Services Router
Buy Cisco CISCO881-SEC-K9 881 Advanced IP Services Router from Brightsource Kenya. Access Control List (ACL) support, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), Link Fragmentation and Interleaving (LFI), Low-latency queuing (LLQ), MAC address filtering, NAT support, Quality of Service (QoS), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Stateful Failover,
The 10/100-Mbps fast Ethernet models of the Cisco 881 Integrated Services Routers combine Internet access, security and wireless services onto a single, secure device. This router offers broadband speeds and simplified management to small businesses, and enterprise small branch and teleworkers.
Figure 1 shows the appearance of CISCO881-k9.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
|Rack Units||1 RU|
|WAN Ports||1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45|
|LAN Ports||4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45|
|Management Ports||1 x console – RJ-45|
|USB||1 x 4 PIN USB Type A|
|DRAM||256 MB (installed) / 768 MB (max)|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Dimensions||32.5 cm x 24.9 cm x 4.4 cm|
|Package Weight||4.84 Kg|
Figure 2 shows the front panel of CISCO881-K9.
|②||USB Port for External Device|
If you need 3G wireless WAN option provided, Cisco 881G series would have a 3G card left beside the USB port, meeting your need.
Figure 3 shows the back panel of CISCO881-K9.
|①||WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45||⑤||Reset Button|
|②||LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45||⑥||Power Connector|
|③||Management: 1 x console – RJ45||⑦||Security Cable Lock|
|④||USB: 1 x 4 PIN USB Type A||⑧||Power over Ethernet(Factory Option)|
· Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
· Secure 802.11g/n access-point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
· CON/AUX port for console or external modem
· One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, and loading configuration
The Cisco 880 Series provides:
· Content filtering
· VPNs, and WLANs, at broadband speeds to small offices
· Easy deployment
· Centralized management features
Available options on the Cisco 881 Integrated Services Router include:
· Survivable Remote Site Telephony for teleworker and small branch voice
· Built-in advanced security, including intrusion prevention, GET VPN, dynamic multipoint VPN (DMVPN) for up to 20 site-to-site VPN tunnels
· Cisco Configuration Professional for simplified management
· WAN connection with multiple access options
· Business continuity with primary and backup connections on the Cisco 880 router, including third-generation wireless and ISDN
Table 2 shows the recommended accessories of CISCO881-K9
|CAB-AC=||CAB-AC= AC Power Cord (North America), C13, NEMA 5-15P, 2.1m|
|CAB-ETH-S-RJ45||Cisco Router Cable CAB-ETH-S-RJ45|
Compare to Similar Item
Table 3 shows the comparison between CISCO881-K9 and CISCO891-K9.
|Product Type||Router – 4-port switch (integrated)||Router + 8-port switch (integrated)|
|DRAM||256 MB (installed) / 768 MB (max)||512 MB (installed) / 768 MB (max) – DDR2 SDRAM|
|Flash Memory||128 MB||256 MB (installed) / 256 MB (max)|
Get more information
Do you have any question about the CISCO881-K9 router?
CISCO 881-K9 Ethernet Security Router
Buy Cisco C881-K9 Integrated Services Router