CISCO 6921 IP PHONES
Buy CISCO 6921 IP PHONES from Brightsource Kenya
Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Kenya
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Kenya is an advanced endpoint that provides cheap, business-grade voice communications and support for video communications services to customers worldwide.
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Kenya supports 2 lines and offers a full-duplex speakerphone for a more creative, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience.
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Kenya supports multi-call per line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed buttons for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature buttons also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
- The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Kenya offers greater personalization, with the choice of two colors and two receiver-style options.
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Kenya is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green advantages.
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage and the VTIII camera, you can raise your communication experience with support for video communications.
- Your PC monitor offers support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your 6921 Phone.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Features:
- Deep-Sleep power saving option
- Multiple-language support
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls
- RJ9 headset interface
- Four softkey buttons and a scroll toggle bar
- Dual-position foot stand
- Multiple ringtones
- 711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b,G.729ab and iLBC audio-compression codecs are supported
- The hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset meets the requirements set by the ADA; it also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids. The phone dialing pad also complies with ADA standards
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
- RJ9 interface to optional headset allows customers to enjoy additional options for place and receiving calls.
- Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.