Asenware 4 Zone Fire Alarm Control Panel AW-CFP2166-4
The AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2&4 standard. And it is the central part of conventional fire alarm system, designed for applications requiring smoke detector, bell, manual pull stations, and sprinkler supervision. Each zone can be disabled by a button. The basic unit offers 1 to 8 zones of initiation, up to 16 zones for larger applications.
1. AW-CFP2166 series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on
EN54 part 2&4 standard.
2. It is modularized design, the panel can expand from 1 zone to 32
3. It has 2 level control mode by a lock.
4. It has 24VDC power supply output.
5. It has FIRE and FAULT signal output.
6. It has 2 general sounders output.
7. Each zone has 1 circuit detectors input.
8. Each zone can be disable by a button.
9. It has RESET button to reset the panel.
10. It has SILENCE button to stop BUZZER and SOUNDERS.
11. It has EVACUATE button to start a manual fire alarm immediately.
12. It has an optional GSM module for fire alarm by SMS.
13. It is economic, user-friendly and easy maintenance.
|Mains supply voltage||110VAC or 220VAC|
|Internal power supply||27.2VDC|
|Total output current limited||3A @ 220VAC|
|Batteries (default configuration)||12V2.3AH*2|
|Number of circuit||12-32|
|End of Line device||6.8k Ω,5% tolerance, 0.5-1W (colour code-blue,grey,red,gold)|
|Call point resistor value||470 to 680 Ω, 0.5 or 1 watt|
|Number of general circuits||2|
|Outputs fused AT||600mA|
|Maximum number of bells @ 50mA of each Sounder output||30|
|Battery fuse||1.85A resettable fuse|
|Sounder outputs||750mA resettable fuse|
|Output type||NC and NO relay|
|Largest acceptable conductor size||2.5mm2|
|Smallest acceptable conductor size||0.75mm2|
|Weight (with batteries)||13kg|