APS Optical Distribution Frame ODF 1U 24 port SC/DX-LC/QUAD (unloaded)
The Fiber Optic Patch panel is a kind of fiber optic management products used to distribute and protect the optical fiber links in FTTH Network. It is available for the distribution and terminal connection of various kinds of optical fiber system. These units are available in sizes that fit the most common distribution requirements.
OMC provide is a kind of high quality, micro sized fiber optical Patch panel made of quality cold-rolled steel sheet and undergoes static plastic spraying treatment, which can be used to mount SC/LC/FC/ST adapter, the box can be installed on the indoor wall and terrace.
Features and Advantages
- Made of cold-rolling steel, static spreading-plastic, small dimension and exquisite and easy for operation
- The box has a pothook, which is convenient to install and dismantle
- The splice tray could be piled one upon another, flexible to turn; the curve radius of the coiled spear fibers should be guaranteed to be over 37.5mm in the splice tray
- The box is of unique structure, reasonable layout, and has adequate room for operation
- Adjustable clamp seal ring and reinforce configuration, which could adjust different sizes of cables flexibly to make sure the cables are clamp tightly
- The indoor type is of excellent seal performance, which could prevent water from entering effectively
- Can be installed with SC DX/LC Quad adapter