APC Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD 230V
– Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
– Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
– Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
– Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
– Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
– Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
– Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
– Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
– Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
– User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
– Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
– Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
– Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
– Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
– Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
– Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
– LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
– Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 600 Watts / 1.0kVA
Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 % at full load
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Sinewave
Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
Input voltage range for main operations: 170 – 300 Adjustable, 180 – 287V
Batteries & Runtime
Battery type: Lead-acid battery
Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
Communications & Management
Interface Port(s): USB
Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Surge Protection and Filtering