300Mbps D-Link DIR-605L Wireless 4-Port Router
Buy 300Mbps D-Link DIR-605L Wireless 4-Port Router from Brightsource Kenya
D-Link DIR-605L 300 Mbps 4-Port 10/100 Wireless N Router lets you enjoy High Speed internet Connections.
That enabled you create a high-speed wireless network. Home, Office, Cyber, CafeteriaGeneral Features:
- 4-port wireless router
- Wireless-N300 speeds up to 300 Mbps
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- Peace of mind- With mydlink™ you can monitor your home network from anywhere and block unwanted wireless intruders. The D-Link Cloud Router is the only router in its class with a Cloud app like this.
- Speed- Get up to 300Mbps wireless performance – great for video streaming, Web surfing and much more, especially in medium-sized and large homes.
- Connectivity- Four Fast Ethernet ports to deliver connectivity for everyday usage.
- Security- Push Button Security with Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) for advanced WPA/WPS 128-bit data encryption and easy set up.
The D-Link Cloud Router Gives You Peace of Mind When You’re Away
Stay informed and protected with the Cloud Router (DIR-605L). Who says you have to be at home to keep track of your wireless network? The “Cloud” is all about being able to do what you want from wherever you’re at. With Cloud Control, you can simply download D-Link’s free iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ mydlink™ app and do the following from anywhere:
View Web Browsing History to See What Sites Your Kids Are Visiting
See what devices are connected on your network
Receive intrusion attempt email alerts and block unwanted devices
Be notified when updates are available for your router
Fast Wireless N 300 Speed and Great Coverage
The Cloud Router also gives you a fast home network – up to 300Mbps1 – for sharing broadband Internet, sharing files and more. Wireless N technology offers more speed, extended coverage and virtually no dead spots while still being compatible with previous wireless network standards. This router is ideal for medium-sized or large homes. The Cloud Router includes 4 Fast Ethernet Ports giving you the flexibility to connect wired devices to the network. The Cloud Router uses Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data by bouncing multiple wireless signals off of walls enabling you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home1.
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link 802.11n devices.